Sky Arts is once again offering five young artists £30,000 each to fund their work for a full year as part of the Sky Arts Ignition: Futures Fund – in association with IdeasTap.
The fund is open to applications from the following fields:
• Performing arts: theatre-makers including playwrights, spoken word artists, directors, puppeteers and live artists
• Dance: dancers and choreographers
• Music: musicians, composers, songwriters and conductors
• Visual art: fine artists, sculptors, photographers, animators and video artists
• Creative producing: do you bring together disparate parts of culture in exciting and innovative ways? This category is open to creative producers working in visual arts, theatre, film and performance/dance.
This fund is only available to IdeasTap members who are either UK or Irish citizens or who have been resident in the UK or Ireland for the last five years. Either way, you must currently be living in the UK or Ireland to apply. Applicants must be aged between 18 and 30 on 19 December 2012.